Google and Facebook have an outrageous amount of market power, and that’s dangerous for society. Dina Srinivasan joins Vasant Dhar in episode 22 of Brave New World to discuss the dangers, and how we can tackle them. Find the episode here.
1. Dina Srinivasan’s homepage and Twit
2. The Antitrust Case Against Facebook — Dina Srinivasan.
3. Why Google Dominates Advertising Markets — Dina Srinivasan.
4. Aldous Huxley interviewed by Mike Wallace.
5. James Robinson on What Makes a Successful State — Episode 19 of Brave New World.
6. Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt — Michael Lewis.
7. Bias, Lies, and Democracy — Episode 14 of Brave New World (w Ali Velshi).
8. Uplift the Unremarkables — Episode 2 of Brave New World (w Scott Galloway).
9. Can a Machine Have Human Values? — Episode 13 of Brave New World (w Brian Christian).